Thursday, November 22, 2012

HERA Sun Mate Leports SPF50 70ml


HERA Sun Mate Leports SPF50 70ml


헤라 선메이트와 비슷한 디자인의 용기예요

다른점은 헤라 선메이트는 SPF35구요

레포츠는 SPF50이랍니다

The container's design quite similar with HERA Sun Mate. 

The only thing that's different is that this one is SPF35

while Leports is SPF50.



오오

50은 빨간색으로!

Oh~

50 is written in red!


용량도 착한 선메이트 +_+

The volume is also very good. 

쭉 짜보니 하얀색의 내용물이 나오네요

선메이트는 살구색이고 촉촉한것에 비해

레포츠는 하얀색이고 조금은 덜촉촉한 재형이예요

I squeezed it out and the white cream came out. 

Sun Mate had the apricot color and moist while

Leports was white and less moist. 



발라보니 유분감은 거의 없이

하얀게 너무 부담스럽게 발리나 했어요

I applied it and it was very white. 
It didn't have any oil. 



근데 생각보다 너무 잘스미고 백탁현상없이

깔끔하답니다!

It got absorbed into the skin very well and 
it was very clean without turning my skin white. 



선메이트보다는 덜 촉촉하지만 훨씬 유분기가 없어요

한여름에 쓰기에는 요제품이 저랑 더 잘 맞을것같아요


선크림 워낙 헤프게 쓰기도 하고

꼭 1년내내 발라야된다고 해서 열심히 발라서인지 금방 또 떨어질것같아요



...

그래서 한가지 더 쟁여놨어요....


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

요제품  다 쓰고나면 리뷰할게용!



암튼 헤라 선메이트 레포츠 완전 강추예요+_+


Even though it's less moist than Sun Mate, but it has a lot less oil in it. 
I personally think this product should match well on me during summer.
I think I am going to finish this product very quickly because I tend to use a lot and also because I have to apply it all around the year. 

So I have stored another one.  LOL

I'll write another review when I am done with this.

Anyway, I highly recommend HERA Sun Mate Leports. :)






Click here to purchase the product.




A TIP FOR THE MAKE-UP!!


Please check the expiration date before using the cosmetics :)

*The expiration of our cosmetics is usually 3 years from the pack date before unsealing


Skin / Toner / Lotion1 year after unsealing (keep  it in a cold place)
Essence / Beauty Treatment8 months after unsealing (Keep it in a dark place)
Cream1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place, 
i.e. room temperature)
Makeup Base / Foundation1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place, 
i.e. room temperature)
Stick Foundation1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place)
Eye ShadowOver 1 year after unsealing
Eyeliner1 year (When using brushes, wash or clean with tissues after using)
Mascara6 months
Cleansing Cream1 year ~ a year and a half after unsealing 
(Use cream type with a spatula)
Sunblock4 months ~ a year after unsealing
(Cold storage)
Nail / Enamel1 year after unsealing

※ For expiration date may vary from from items to items, please check the date before using them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment