Monday, March 18, 2013

Sulwhasoo Snowise Whitening BB Base (SPF50+,PA+++) Review


[Sulwhasoo] 설화수 자정 비비베이스 SPF50+,PA+++
30ml 

Sulwhasoo Snowise Whitening BB Base (SPF50+,PA+++)
30ml






자연스러운색, 2호를 구매했어여~
자외선 차단도 강력히 되구요~

I bought color no.2, which is a natural color. 
Of course, it has a powerful UV protection. 




돌려 사용하세요~

You should use it by turning the lid. 




손등에 반만 발라 볼게요~~ 테스트~~~! 


I'll test the product only on the half of my hand. 


왼쪽은 바르지 않은쪽이구요~ 오른쪽은 바른건대,
일단, 보정이 되고요~피부톤 일정하구요~ 촉촉해 보여요~

The area on the left is the side that didn't apply the cream and the area on the right is the side that has applied the cream. First of all, it corrects the skin tone and it maintains an even skin tone. It look very moist. 









왼쪽! 안바른 생얼~~
오른쪽~ 발른 얼굴이에여~

확실히 화사해졌구요! 피부톤이 균일해보이고 노란피부톤이 커버되면서 환해 좋아졌어여~ 
그리고 생각보다 촉촉해요~ 건조함 못느꼇어여~ 자연스러우면서도 피부를 한톤 올려주는  
좋습니다~ 용량에 비해 좀 높은 가격인데 만족했어여~
재구매 의사있습니다~ 
 
생얼이니 걍 가릴게여 ㅎㅎㅎ 

The photograph on the left is my bare face without anything on and the photograph on the right is when I've applied the product. 

It definitely has become brighter! I really liked it because the skin tone was very even and also because ti covered my yellow skin tone. Also, it was a lot more moist than what I've expected. I didn't feel any dryness. It's natural and makes the skin tone a step brighter. Even though the price was sort of expensive having considered its volume, I was personally very satisfied. 
I would love to buy this product again. 

I'll just cover it because it's my bare face. 



http://jihoshop.com/index.php/popular-cosmetics/amorepacific-cosmetics/sulwhasoo/sulwhasoo-snowise-whitening-bb-base-spf50-pa.html




No comments:

Post a Comment