Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil Review


The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil


제가 쓰고있는 미감수 클렌징오일입니다.
이니스프리 애플쥬이시 클렌징오일 2번 쓰다가 
한창 더페이스샵 행사할때 갈아타봤어요~

This is 'The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil', a product that I am currently using. 
I've used Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil' twice and I've changed to this one when The Face Shop was having a sale. 



저는 피부타입이 지복합성인지라 브라이트로 선택을 했어요

I chose the bright because my skin type is a combination of oily skin. 


클렌징이 얼마나 잘되는지 알아보기 위해서 
화장대에 보이는 아무거나 집어서 칠해줍니다

I picked up whatever there was on my dressing table and drew on the back of my hand
to see how well it cleanses. 


한번 꾸- 욱 짜줬어요

I squeezed it out like this. 


마구마구 롤링을 한 상태에서 찍었어용

I too this photograph after rolling it for some time.


물로 헹궈보니 아이라인을 표시했었던 곳에 약간 덜지워진 흔적이 보이네용

I washed it off with water and found out that the mark of the eyeliner still remained. 


폼클렌징으로 한번 더 세안을 해줍니다.
깨끗해졌어요^,^

I washed it off once again with a foam cleanser. 
It became really clean. :)


** 클렌징오일을 잘못 바꾸면 얼굴에 바로 트러블이 나는 타입이라 걱정했었는데
트러블은 없었구요~
브라이트 오일이라 묽긴 했지만, 물에 완전히 잘 녹는 느낌이 아니었어요.
폼클렌징으로 한번 더 클렌징해도 약간의 미끄덩거림이 있어요.
세안 후 뽀드득함을 선호하시는 분들은 제품 구매전 잘 생각해보시고, 테스트도 함 해보시고 구입하시길 바래용

** I was worried about changing the cleansing oil because my skin usually got troubles when I changed the product. But I didn't get troubles on my face. 
Even though the product was watery because it's a bright oil, it didn't melt in water that well. 
It was still a bit slippery even after I've cleansed with the foam cleanser. 
If you are a kind of person who want crispiness after washing your face, you might want to think over and test it before you buy. 



Click here to purchase the product.

http://jihoshop.com/index.php/popular-cosmetics/shop-by-age-20s-1/the-face-shop/the-face-shop-rice-water-bright-cleansing-oil.html


A TIP FOR THE MAKE-UP!!


Please check the expiration date before using the cosmetics :)

*The expiration of our cosmetics is usually 3 years from the pack date before unsealing


Skin / Toner / Lotion1 year after unsealing (keep  it in a cold place)
Essence / Beauty Treatment8 months after unsealing (Keep it in a dark place)
Cream1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place, 
i.e. room temperature)
Makeup Base / Foundation1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place, 
i.e. room temperature)
Stick Foundation1 year after unsealing (Keep it in a cold place)
Eye ShadowOver 1 year after unsealing
Eyeliner1 year (When using brushes, wash or clean with tissues after using)
Mascara6 months
Cleansing Cream1 year ~ a year and a half after unsealing 
(Use cream type with a spatula)
Sunblock4 months ~ a year after unsealing
(Cold storage)
Nail / Enamel1 year after unsealing

※ For expiration date may vary from from items to items, please check the date before using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment